The Engineering Management course at University of Greenwich is aimed primarily at science and technology graduates who want to develop advanced skills and pursue a management career in engineering, manufacturing or commercial enterprise. It's also well-suited to experienced engineers looking for professional recognition and further academic knowledge.
What you should know about this course
- You study at our Medway Campus in Kent and benefit from our world-class specialist and integrated engineering laboratories.
- This course will provide postgraduate engineers with the current tools, knowledge and skills for a successful career in local and global engineering management.
- It supports the progression of engineers of all disciplines to management roles in both private and public sectors.
- We promote the importance of entrepreneurship, intrapreneurship and the core values of ethical enterprise in modern economies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methodology
- Strategy and Management
- Technology Enterprise
- Advanced Principles in Lean Manufacturing
- Global Engineering:Theory and Practice
- Advanced Principles in Supply Chain Management
- Individual Project and Dissertation
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- We have no formal deadlines for applications submitted to the university, however, you should make sure to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 767 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United Kingdom
- An appropriate degree (2.2 or above or equivalent qualification) in an engineering discipline.
- Students without a first degree but with professional and vocational experience (e.g. incorporated engineer or chartered engineer status) may be considered if they demonstrate the potential to succeed on the course.
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8750 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for City of London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.