As an MBA in Healthcare Management student at Dominican College you will master the various skills, competencies and perspectives required for sound decision making, efficient management and effective leadership.
An MBA in Health Care Management provides excellent preparation for work in senior positions in a range of organizations. Some of the positions you will be prepared to take include:
- Medical Director
- Hospital or Nursing Home Administrator
- Pharmaceutical Product Manager
- Finance Director
- Medical Practice Manager
- Health Informatics Manager
- Health Care Consultant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Dynamics of Health Care Systems
- Critical & Ethical Decision Making
- Economics for Managers
- Marketing for Managers
- The Global Manager
- Management of Technology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHealth Management View 562 other Masters in Health Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form, and payment of application fee
- Up to date resume
- An official transcript documenting all degrees from accredited institutions
- A grade point average of at least 3.0 on a scale of 4.0
- For applicants with a grade point average below 3.0, other factors such as years of professional experience, grade point average in the major field, and academic development beyond the baccalaureate degree may also be taken into account in the admission decision
- Two letters of recommendation using the recommendation form provided by the office of graduate admissions
- An interview with the Program Director either face-to-face, by phone or by video
- A TOEFL score, if English is not the first language of the applicant. A minimum score of 90 on the internet based test (I.B.T.) is required for admission
International38025 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 975 USD per credit during 12 months.
National38025 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 975 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.