Innovative solutions will come from those professionals with interdisciplinary expertise of a high order – leaders trained in medicine and equipped with the skills of management. As healthcare evolves, there is a growing need for individuals with backgrounds both in medicine and management. The MD-MBA program at Dartmouth promotes clinical credibility while promoting managerial and administrative excellence.
The MD-MBA Program at Dartmouth College promotes clinical credibility while promoting managerial and administrative excellence. In a time of rapid change in the structure and functioning of health care in this country, there is a growing need for persons with backgrounds in both medicine and management.
The Program is designed to allow students to achieve their full potential of both degree programs, while concurrently developing an understanding of the health care system as a whole.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The MD-MBA program at Dartmouth promotes clinical credibility while promoting managerial and administrative excellence.
- Two of the country's most distinguished and established educational institutions, Dartmouth's Geisel School of Medicine and Tuck School of Business offer a joint MD-MBA degree in medicine and management to health-care leaders.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Human Medicine View 1161 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants to the MD-MBA program need to be enrolled students in good standing at the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth. Students then initiate an application to Tuck during their second year of medical school for the Tuck January admission cycle. Candidates for the MD-MBA program apply directly to Tuck.
- There are no specific prerequisite courses for admission to the Tuck School. However, undergraduate courses that are highly contributory to preparation for graduate business school might include a two-course sequence each in economics and college mathematics and a course each in finance and computing.
International67532 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 67532 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National67532 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 67532 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.