Healthcare Research from Dartmouth College will help you build your skills in qualitative and quantitative research methods, survey design and research analysis. Through challenging coursework and research projects, you will develop expertise in the quantitative techniques to assess the outcomes of medical care. Along the way, you will be guided and mentored by our world-renowned faculty who are the innovators behind many of the most disruptive ideas in health care today.
The Dartmouth Institute’s Master of Science in Healthcare Research program trains students to be leaders and researchers in health services delivery and quality improvement.
- Inferential Methods and Systematic
- Continual Improvement of Healthcare
- Critical Issues in Health and Health Care
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Priority Application Deadline for Scholarships -12.01.
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 1345 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- A bachelor's degree must be conferred before attending Dartmouth. There are no specific course requirements to be completed at the undergraduate level.
- No prior experience is required; however, work experience, community service experience, and/or volunteer experience are encouraged.
- Personal Statement
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Resume or CV
- Official Academic Transcripts
- Standardized Test Scores
- Application Fee
International76362 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 76362 USD per year during 12 months.
National76362 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 76362 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Hanover
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.