Through challenging coursework and research projects, you will develop expertise in the quantitative techniques to assess the outcomes of medical care. Along the way, you will be guided and mentored by our world-renowned faculty who are the innovators behind many of the most disruptive ideas in health care today. The MS program is often sought out by experienced researchers, aspiring academics, and physicians looking to enhance their research skills as clinician investigators.
Healthcare Research students start in July and take classes four to five days per week, often with Dartmouth’s MPH students. The academic year is divided into four, 10-week terms culminating with graduation the following June. The first half of the year covers core coursework such as research methods and critical issues in the health care system. In the second half of the year, students shape their interests through electives and work to address health care challenges locally and nationally through capstone projects.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Inferential Methods and Systematic
- Continual Improvement of Healthcare
- Critical Issues in Health and Health Care
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 1256 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- International students' applications to Dartmouth are evaluated in the same manner as all other applications: the Dartmouth Admissions Committee uses a holistic and individualized review process to make sure we appreciate each candidacy in its entirety. As such, our evaluation goes beyond courses, grades, and test scores.
International76362 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 76362 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National76362 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 76362 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.