As a partnership between two high-level research universities with commitments to health-promoting social change, the OHSU-PSU School of Public Health (SPH) provides a uniquely comprehensive setting for pursuing training in one of our graduate degrees in Epidemiology.
- You will learn from and collaborate with epidemiologists, biostatisticians, policy professionals, behavioral/social scientists, and other nationally prominent experts in medicine and other clinical professions, environmental science, health administration, and other fields.
- Your Epidemiology degree from the Oregon Health & Science University will cover the full spectrum of design and analytic methods used to conduct epidemiologic studies in public health settings. You will gain first-hand experience in analyzing, interpreting, and reporting epidemiologic data to a variety of public health professionals.
- The MPH in Epidemiology offers first-rate preparation for careers in government, the nonprofit sector, research institutes, health plans and other healthcare-related businesses, and academia.
- The OHSU-PSU SPH has a long history of high-achieving alumni. Employers seeking Epidemiology graduates regard us as a leading source of new talent and actively recruit our graduates.
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Epidemiology View 1355 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science degree, or its equivalent, from an accredited college or university is required prior to matriculation to medical school. No preference will be shown for any particular major or area of study.
- Personal interest and passion for intellectual questions posed by a field of study should be the primary motivator in selecting a major or area of concentration. All applicants should strive to pursue a wide variety of coursework spanning the humanities, arts, sciences, social sciences and mathematics.
International20580 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 686 USD per credit during 24 months.
National20580 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 686 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State13500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 450 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Oregon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.