The Leadership in Nursing program from Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi goals:
- To develop within the student the knowledge and skills necessary for beginning professional and advanced nursing practice, cultivating basic and specialized abilities needed to successfully pursue a career, and
- To promote the concept of nursing as caring and facilitate attainment of a care delivery system sensitive to multicultural communities and their health values, and
- To offer individuals the opportunity to increase the breadth and depth of the theoretical base for nursing practice, enhance and expand competence, prepare for role specialization and contribute to the discovery of new nursing knowledge, and
- To provide an educational environment of respect within which students may evolve as broadly educated, technology competent, responsible and accountable professionals dedicated to the principles of lifelong learning, and
- To build a foundation for life-long learning & systematic practice, and
- To serve the community as nursing experts, leaders and consultants in professional organizations, health promoters, providers of health care policy information and advocates of ethical distribution and usage of resources.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Science in Nursing
- Research Methods in Advanced Nursing Practice
- Project Management for Nurse Leaders
- Nursing informatics
- Leadership Theories in Nursing Practice
- Organizational Design and Behavior in Nursing Practice Environments
- Quality and Outcomes Management
- Health Economics and Policy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Nursing View 278 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International8120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4060 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National8120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4060 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State2726 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1363 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi offers a variety of academically competitive scholarships for all students. The Scholarship Office assists students with the application process. The liaison also coordinates the process of manages and awarding scholarships.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.