The Computer Science program at The City University of New York is offered for:
- recent graduates who wish to continue their studies while beginning their professional careers;
- individuals presently employed in computer-related fields who wish to qualify for advanced career opportunities or training; and
- individuals who seek a career change.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Analysis of Algorithms
- Programming Languages
- Operating Systems
- The remaining six courses must be chosen from among all CMP courses numbered 683 and above.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences View 851 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree (or its equivalent) from an accredited college or university.
- Demonstrate the potential to successfully pursue graduate study by having attained a minimum undergraduate grade average of B in the field selected for the graduate major and a minimum grade average of B- in the undergraduate record as a whole.
- Have taken the following courses: two semesters of calculus, one semester of linear algebra, two semesters of programming in high-level languages, one semester of programming in assembly language, and one semester in data structures. Admission may be granted with the provision that undergraduate courses will be taken to satisfy these course requirements.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- If conditionally admitted, satisfy the conditions within one year.
International855 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 855 USD per credit during 12 months.
National855 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 855 USD per credit during 12 months.
- Full-time - $5,545/semester
- Part-time - $470/credit
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.