The Computer Science program at The City University of New York is offered for (a) recent graduates who wish to continue their studies while beginning their professional careers; (b) individuals presently employed in computer-related fields who wish to qualify for advanced career opportunities or training; and (c) individuals who seek a career change.
- Analysis of Algorithms
- Programming Languages
- Operating Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences View 770 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- Bachelor's degree (or its equivalent) from an accredited college or university.
- Demonstrate the potential to successfully pursue graduate study by having attained a minimum undergraduate grade average of B in the field selected for the graduate major and a minimum grade average of B- in the undergraduate record as a whole.
- Have taken the following courses: two semesters of calculus, one semester of linear algebra, two semesters of programming in high-level languages, one semester of programming in assembly language, and one semester in data structures.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- If conditionally admitted, satisfy the conditions within one year.
International855 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 855 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National855 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 855 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
- Local students: $5,545 / semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.