Students in the MS in Nursing - Community and Public Health Nurse at The City University of New York earn to apply advanced knowledge and research findings to practice through coursework and 500 hours of supervised clinical experience.
Graduates of the program meet the educational requirements for board certification as Advanced Public Health Nurses by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theoretical Foundations of Nursing Science
- Advanced Nursing Research
- Healthcare Systems and Policy
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention in Diverse Populations
- Fundamentals of Biostatistics
- Fundamentals of Environmental Health
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing View 1328 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The student must hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution, comparable in standard and content to a bachelor’s degree from Hunter College.
- Official hard copies of all academic transcripts.
- For purposes of admission, an international student is defined as an applicant who currently holds a student (F-1) or Exchange visitor (J-1) visa or seeks to change such an immigration status upon enrollment.
International25650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25650 USD per year during 24 months.
National25650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25650 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State11090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11090 USD per year during 24 months.
- Resident: $470 per credit
- Non-resident: $855 per credit
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.