Additionally, this Applied Physiology program at University of Miami provides students who are pursuing careers in medicine, physical/occupational therapy, physician’s assistant studies, or higher education with a unique and valuable foundation in exercise science.
Graduate students in this program have numerous applied physiological research opportunities in the program’s well-equipped laboratories of clinical and applied physiology, neuromuscular research and active aging, and sports medicine and motion analysis.
Additionally, there are numerous collaborative research opportunities bolstered by the department’s strong relationships with the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, College of Arts and Sciences, Health South Doctors’ Hospital, and the Varsity Athletics Department. The M.S.Ed. in Clinical and Applied Exercise Physiology requires the completion of 36 credit hours and takes approximately two years to complete.
To produce knowledge and prepare the next generation of leaders, researchers, and agents of change and well-being in education and the community.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Systemic Exercise Physiology
- Cellular Exercise Physiology
- Laboratory Techniques in Functional Evaluation of Skeletal Muscle,Laboratory Experiences in Systemic Exercise Physiology
- Principles of Exercise Assessment: Cardiovascular
- Exercise Prescription/Assessment Laboratory
- Methods in Biomechanical Analysis
- Neurophysiology in Exercise Science
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Sports Sciences View 1375 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Request one official transcript from each post-secondary institution (college or university) that you have attended.
- In your CollegeNet application on (page 5) is a space for you to add your recommender’s names and email addresses.
- Request your GRE general, and TOEFL (if applicable) scores from ETS
- Students should attach to the application a statement of academic and professional goals.
- Students should attach to the application a current curriculum vitae (CV) or resume.
- A copy of passport.
- Copy of diploma with English translation for degrees earned outside of the United States.
- Official / original transcripts with English translation.
International39060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19530 USD per semester during 12 months.
National39060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19530 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.