Our graduates enter a variety of roles in college and university administration with the ability to consider today’s challenges from a broad-based, highly informed perspective.
Quantitative analyses and higher education foundations are both emphasized, ensuring graduates successfully compete for and advance in research and policy roles around the U.S. and world.
Our Higher Education Administration - Institutional Research and Policy Analysis program at University of Miami works to impart the ability to apply theory and research to practice in complex, multicultural environments; to make sound decisions; and to obtain, at minimum, middle management positions in the field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organization and Administration of Higher Education I
- Student Diversity in American Higher Education
- Enrollment Management: Theory and Practice
- Workshop in Education
- Quantitative Methods
- Applied Multivariate Statistics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research View 227 other Masters in Educational Research in United States
- Request one official transcript from each post-secondary institution (college or university) that you have attended.
- In your CollegeNet application on (page 5) is a space for you to add your recommender’s names and email addresses.
- Request your GRE general, and TOEFL (if applicable) scores from ETS
- Students should attach to the application a statement of academic and professional goals.
- Students should attach to the application a current curriculum vitae (CV) or resume.
- A copy of passport.
- Copy of diploma with English translation for degrees earned outside of the United States.
- Official / original transcripts with English translation.
International37800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37800 USD per year during 12 months.
National37800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37800 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.