In the Innovation Sciences programme from Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) , you will gain a better understanding of the socio-economic implications of technical change, and learn to put technical change in a European and global context. Important questions for innovation scientists include:
- How can local or national societies create an innovative climate in a globalizing world?
- Which factors determine whether a new technology will succeed?
- How can government and business introduce innovations that lead to sustainable development?
As a graduate of this master's program you will be able to work at organizations operating at the boundary between technology and its social application in both the private and public sectors. In many cases you will work in interdisciplinary teams consisting of engineers, social scientists, consultants, policy makers, managers humanities researchers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Evolutionary foundations
- Research methodology
- Governing innovations
- Modern societies
- Responsible innovation and sustainability
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Development Sustainable Development Innovation Management View 19 other Masters in Innovation Management in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A sufficient level of academic knowledge, skills and competences.
- A Licenciado / Licenciatura, Titulo de Ingeniero (Superior), Titulo de Arquitecto or Titulo de Graduado degree (obtained after at least 4 years = 240 ECTS of studies) from an accredited university.
- A Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 7.0/10.
- Specific subject related knowledge and skills depending on the program of your choice (see check your eligibility)
- a certain level of English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16400 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2168 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Eindhoven
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.