This course supports the development and realisation of your own artistic concepts. Contact and collaboration with Master students of other disciplines is a crucial part of the course.
In this Master Jazz and Pop at ArtEZ University of the Arts, you enlarge your network, by meeting, for instance, programmers and marketeers for different venues.
A Jazz & Pop musician's practice is a challenging one, irregular and divers. Professional musicians are expected to be much more than great at playing their instrument. In this fast-changing world, they need to be flexible, proactive, and creative. They need to be able to determine their own path and communicate their vision. For this reason, the Master of Music at ArtEZ supports musicians in their journey to reinvent and broaden the professional field with meaningful content.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- During the two-year Master Jazz & Pop in Zwolle, the focus is on your creativity and artistic development.
- You grow into your artistic identity and refine your vision at the Performance Lab and through an individual programme of main subjects and electives.
- We give you space to find your own path – especially in the second year, while you work towards your Master Exam.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesMusic View 19 other Masters in Music in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Bachelor’s course in Music.
- Positive result of the entrance examination.
- Language requirements apply to every master study. Language requirement for this study: IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
International10700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10700 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2143 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2143 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Zwolle
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.