The Ministry program from Covenant Theological Seminary may be completed in a hybrid (online/on-campus) format with as few as 4 one-week visits to campus for intensive courses.
Who Will Benefit From This Degree?The varied formats and concentrations possible within the MAM make this degree a good fit for:
- People who sense a call to ministry but need a season of preparation and who desire to study in a more immersive manner in residence at our main campus in St. Louis.
- Busy ministry leaders who are unable to relocate to complete their training but desire a biblical and practical degree to better equip them for the work to which the Lord has already called them.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Christian Formation & Calling
- Church History
- The Story of Christianity
- Ancient & Medieval Church History
- Reformation and Modern Church History
- Foundations for Apologetics & Outreach
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Religious Studies & Theology View 563 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- You only need 5 minutes and $50 to begin your application to Covenant Seminary.
- If you have more questions before you apply, fill out the free Inquire Form instead, and we’ll get in touch.
International525 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 525 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National525 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 525 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.