Based on extensive feedback from experienced pastors and church leaders, our Divinity program from Covenant Theological Seminary is designed to ground students in the disciplines required for pastoral and other vocational ministry by engaging the whole person through rigorous academics, on-campus community life, and expanded opportunities for real-life mentored ministry experiences alongside seasoned local pastors and ministry leaders.
And our enhanced field education program is integrated into the core curriculum, allowing students to put their training into practice through partnerships with local churches and ministries.
- This residential seminary experience enables students to participate fully in the life of the community and uniquely prepares them for God’s next call upon their lives.
- Designed to be completed in either three or four years, the MDiv offers deep familiarity with the Scriptures in their original languages and broad vocational flexibility.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Students may pursue the degree through any of three ministry tracks:
- The Pastoral Ministry Track prepares men for ordained ministry and requires courses in homiletics and other areas of practical theology essential for traditional or nontraditional pastoral ministry.
- The Specialized Ministry Track prepares men and women for work in a variety of settings such as educational ministries, campus ministry, counseling, teaching, research, writing, or post-graduate study. This track prescribes practical theology electives (such as educational ministries, counseling, contemporary culture, and world mission) in place of preaching and one practical theology course.
- Church Planting Track This new track is part of the Seminary’s ongoing commitment to meet the growing need for gifted and trained church planters in the Presbyterian Church in America (PCA) and other denominations.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology View 566 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- You only need 5 minutes and $50 to begin your application to Covenant Seminary.
- If you have more questions before you apply, fill out the free Inquire Form instead, and we’ll get in touch.
International525 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 525 USD per credit during 36 months.
National525 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 525 USD per credit during 36 months.
Living costs for Moberly
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.