The curriculum invites students to discover a culture and mindset where forward-thinking innovative color and materials practices can thrive.
- Using the classifications of colors, materials and finishes students learn to create meaning between products and experiences and their user or audience.
- Graduates of the program in Color and Materials Design at College for Creative Studies work in both the physical and digital spaces to advance ideas through research, hands-on experimentation and use of state-of-the-art facilities.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Studio I: CMF Practices & Processes
- Color Lab
- Graduate Seminar
- Trend Forecasting and Future Scenario Planning
- Applied Materials & Processes
- Material Lab
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesDesign Interior Design View 108 other Masters in Interior Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- General CCS Application
- Letters of Recommendation
- English Proficiency Exam
International50160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50160 USD per year during 12 months.
National50160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50160 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Detroit
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.