Your private instruction focuses on performance not only for clarinet, but also for bass and E-flat clarinets.
As a student in the Clarinet program of Cleveland Institute of Music you’ll also be part of a department that’s designed to maintain a carefully balanced enrollment. This means that you’re ensured ample performance experience in a broad spectrum of musical groups, including rotations in two orchestras, new music ensemble and chamber music.
The program is designed to develop advanced competencies and musicianship for the qualified student including advanced and refined technique, enhanced musical knowledge and skills, and increased ability to communicate artistically so as to demonstrate professional capability in the chosen area of concentration. Through their studies, students gain increased knowledge and skills in one of more fields of music outside the major such as music theory, history, musicology or performance practice. Students also gain increased knowledge of repertory and historical performance practice.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Performance Lessons/Recital
- Music Theory
- Music History
- Music Elective
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic View 975 other Masters in Music in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply online
- A $110 nonrefundable application fee is submitted online with the application
- Prescreen video
- All applicants must upload a performance resume within the application
- Current college or university
- Any previously attended college or university
- The GRE (Graduate Record Examination) is not required
- Two letters of recommendation
- Applicants auditioning for the bachelor of music will take an online theory examination
- Live Audition
- Applicants from countries where English is not an official language must submit TOEFL or IELTS English language scores
International40000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 40000 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National40000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 40000 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.