The Psychology Department offers a Master of Science in Psychology at North Carolina State University. We do not, however, offer training in either clinical or counseling psychology.
The Department of Psychology strives both to enhance and to disseminate an understanding of the science of psychology, while also contributing to the overall service function of a land-grant university:
- Our primary instructional emphasis is to provide psychology undergraduate and graduate students with a strong foundation in psychological principles, enabling them to advance the discipline of psychology and address the needs of society. We also provide an educational foundation for students who will apply psychological principles to other disciplines and activities.
- Our research activities include efforts to discover and disseminate psychological knowledge and theories, to enhance the profession, and to develop new technologies and solutions to practical problems. Our department strives to maintain a balance among all these research activities.
- We recognize the value of applying faculty and student research and scholarship to address the needs of the larger community as well as the university. Where appropriate, we integrate these outreach activities into our teaching and scholarship.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Psychology
- Psychobiology of Success
- Introduction to Psychological Research
- Social Psychology
- Applied Psychology
- Positive Psychology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPsychology View 926 other Masters in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- Personal Statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Test Scores
- Proof of English Proficiency
International28998 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28998 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National28998 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28998 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State11672 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11672 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.