The requirements and faculty of the Ministerial Leadership program of Claremont School of Theology are the same as in the on-campus Master of Divinity program. The intensive and online formats offer opportunities for students to form relationships, develop community, and engage in deep conversation with peers and professors.
To be successful in the hybrid program, students will need a computer (not a tablet), high speed internet access, comfort with learning and using technology, and good time management skills.
All required courses, including intensives, hybrids, and online courses, are offered every year. A recommended course schedule for completing the degree in three years (usual for M.Div.) is provided.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Formation: Spiritual Practices
- Formation: Cultural Competencies
- Formation: Field Education
- Religious Education
- Interreligious Dialogue and Leadership
- Worship and the Arts
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology View 568 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- Application Fee ($50)
- Personal Statement (Approximately 1000 words)
- Your personal statement should address: your reasons for a pursuit of graduate theological study, your desire to study at Claremont School of Theology, your intended use of the degree in meeting future goals
- Official sealed transcripts from all institutions attended after high school
- Letters of Recommendation – 3 total
- English Proficiency Documentation - required for all applicants for whom English is a second language. Either official TOEFL or official IELTS scores will be accepted.
International33150 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1105 USD per credit during 36 months.
National33150 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1105 USD per credit during 36 months.
Living costs for Claremont
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.