Areas of Study
The Divinity program of Claremont School of Theology is informed by the history of thought and practice within Christianity, by exposure to the cultural and religious diversity within Christianity, by dialogue with other religious traditions, and by the quest to understand and respond constructively to the contemporary world. It presupposes that men and women can exercise responsible leadership only when they combine an intimate knowledge of their own traditions, appreciation of other forms of spiritual practice and insight, a deep engagement with today’s social and political realities, and strong dialogical and critical thinking skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Students in the on-campus program take most of their courses as semester long classes that meet weekly. Six required classes must be taken in the intensive or hybrid mode.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology View 568 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- Application Fee ($50)
- Personal Statement (Approximately 1000 words)
- Your personal statement should address: your reasons for a pursuit of graduate theological study, your desire to study at Claremont School of Theology, your intended use of the degree in meeting future goals
- Official sealed transcripts from all institutions attended after high school
- Letters of Recommendation – 3 total
- English Proficiency Documentation - required for all applicants for whom English is a second language. Either official TOEFL or official IELTS scores will be accepted.
International1105 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1105 USD per credit during 36 months.
National1105 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1105 USD per credit during 36 months.
Living costs for Claremont
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.