- The program can be completed in seven semesters if two courses are taken each semester; candidates who receive advance standing for Bible/theology courses can complete the program in six semesters as shown below.
- Online courses range in length from 7 weeks to 14 weeks. Courses with EDL or SPE prefixes each require 15-18 hours of field placement in a school setting. If candidates can document current work experience meeting the field placement objectives for a particular course, hours may be deducted from this requirement.
- This program offers online coursework combined with extensive hands-on access to the life of PK-12 schools.
- Extensive field work allows students to gain experience in data management, budget development, daily operating procedures, and human interactions. Students will be able to complete academic requirements while still attending to their professional responsibilities at their own school site.
- Principalship K-12
- Teaching Models and Instructional Strategies
- Curriculum Theory, Design & Assessment
- Overview of Christian Theology
- 28 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 581 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Submit the Graduate Application for Admission, along with a $25 non-refundable application fee
Submit the following essays: Spiritual Statement: Describe your conversion to Christ, spiritual growth, and church involvement; Statement of Purpose: Describe your reasons for pursuing graduate studies in this field at this time. Please explain your current employment situation and your long-term goals
Submit official academic transcript(s) for all conferred degrees. Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college, university, or seminary, with a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
Submit two Academic/Professional References
Submit an Administrative Assessment Form and Self Assessment Form
International688 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 688 USD per credit and a duration of 28 months.
National688 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 688 USD per credit and a duration of 28 months.
In-State688 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 688 USD per credit and a duration of 28 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!