The US Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that demand for qualified managers and administrators is growing "much faster than average for all occupations." And for good reason: rapid changes in the health insurance industry coupled with an aging population in the US has created an unprecedented demand for healthcare services, services which require qualified administrators and managers who have the skills and knowledge they need to improve both quality and efficiency of services.
An MS degree in Health Services Administration can give you the credential you need to succeed whether you’re currently an administrator or aspire to be one.
Our flexible, affordable program is designed to accommodate the demands of working professionals while providing the real-world skills you’ll need to sharpen your skills in management, finance, decision-making, research, and leadership whether you're attending part or full-time.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Financial Analysis and Strategic Management of Health Care Organizations
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Health Care Organizations
- Improving Performance of Health Systems
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesHealth Management View 424 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- Complete an online graduate application for admission (no application fee).
- Submit Official transcripts from all colleges/university attended.
- Submit an admissions statement/essay specifically addressing how the program will be of benefit to you and the community you serve (about 250 words).
- Submit two letters of recommendation from employers, professional supervisors, colleagues, or previous professors.
- Submit a current resume.
International928 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 928 USD per credit and a duration of 30 months.
National928 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 928 USD per credit and a duration of 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.