The goals for online courses are no different from those who participate in our residential programs: to deliver the highest quality, fully accredited courses in bible, theology, church history, and pastoral ministry to students preparing for or already engaged in ministry.
The purpose of the Online Master of Arts in Christian Ministry degree delivered by Anderson University - Indiana is to provide a basic understanding of theological disciplines for those currently involved in professional ministry within the life of the church or faith community.
This 48-hour program is offered 100% online. Students do most of their coursework on their own schedule. The Anderson University School of Theology and Christian Ministry has scheduled courses in such a way that students can complete this degree in three years. Students may take one to three courses each semester.
This online degree has specializations in:
- Pastoral Ministry
- Student Ministry
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Orientation to Online Graduate Theological Studies
- Literature and History of the Old Testament
- Literature and History of the New Testament
- Constructive Theology
- Church of God Reformation Movement (or your denominational history)
- History of the Christian Church
- Ethics for the Vocation of Ministry
- Biblical Foundations of Mission
- The Ministry of Reconciliation
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesChristian Studies General Studies & Classics View 84 other Masters in Christian Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You must possess a baccalaureate degree from an accredited undergraduate college or university.
- You must demonstrate that you possess graduate-level writing skills. Because most of the academic work in the proposed degree will be done through the computer, you will need to be able to write clearly, accurately, and at a graduate school level.
- You must demonstrate that you possess minimal computer skills, including the ability to (a) produce documents with Microsoft Word, (b) access the internet, (c) send and receive an email with attached files, and (d) receive streaming media. If you do not possess all of these abilities, you will not be admitted to this program.
International9024 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 470 USD per credit during 30 months.
National9024 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 470 USD per credit during 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.