The second year, first semester, of Immunology Microbiology Infectious Diseases (IMID) Master program at Université Grenoble Alpes comprises 4 specific and integrated UEs that goes from « Microbiology » to « Infectious Diseases », to « Immunology and Immunity against Cancers » to end with « Pathology and Immunology ». During this second year, enrolled students will have the opportunity to further improve their written and oral presentation skills. The second semester is fully devoted to an internship.
- The students graduating from the “Immunology, Microbiology, and Infectious Diseases” (IMID) Master program should be able to undertake a PhD research project in the fields of Immunology, Microbiology and/or Infectious Diseases.
- Consecutively to their PhD, the young researchers undertake one or two post-doctoral trainings of 2-3 years each, usually in foreign countries, in order to diversify their expertise.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourse include:
- Research project
- Fundamental and medical microbiology
- Infectious diseases
- Pathology and immunology
- Immunity against cancers and infectious diseases
- Cancer disease : experimental and therapeutical approaches
- High throughput in biology
- Biostatistics, bioinformatics and molecular modeling
- Communication in scientific english
- Business plan Of your start-up (entrepreneurship and science)
- Laboratory internship IMID
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Second year of the Master's degree in Biology: to be eligible to apply, you should have completed (or you should be enrolled in) a first year of a Master’s degree in Sciences i.e. you should have validated 60 ETCS of a Master’s degree in Sciences by the end of your current academic year.
International3770 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3770 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 243 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Grenoble
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.