The 52-credit-hour Christian Formation degree at Anabaptist Mennonite Biblical Seminary involves study, participation in formation seminars and a supervised practicum.
The MACF prepares students for
- congregational leadership in faith formation
- spiritual care in the congregation
- spiritual direction
- long-term visitation and spiritual companionship
- manager of a hospital pastoral care department
- congregational teaching and training
- MA in Christian Formation students can complete the program of study in two years of full-time study by taking about 27 credit hours per year through courses in three terms: Semester One, Semester Two and Intensive Term in summer.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology Christian Studies View 324 other Masters in Christian Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Admissions Application
- Completed personal essay
- A $50 nonrefundable application fee
- Transcripts of academic credit beyond the high-school level
- Three references: pastor, college teacher or academic advisor, and layperson
- (If applicants completed their most recent education more than 10 years ago, they may choose to supply an employer reference in lieu of an academic reference.)
- Completed and signed background check forms.
International14430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 555 USD per credit during 24 months.
National14430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 555 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Ben Lomond
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.