Divinity Connect program at Anabaptist Mennonite Biblical Seminary is designed for:
- People who are not able to move to Elkhart for ministry and theological study
- People transitioning into ministry or who want to deepen their understanding of how they can contribute where they are
- People who want to develop leadership abilities with a Christian perspective for their current vocations — leadership that reflects the Anabaptist tradition.
This program has been approved by the Association of Theological Schools and the Higher Learning Commission.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Pastoral Ministry
- Christian Faith Formation.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology View 120 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- References: Provide three people — a pastor, teacher or academic advisor, and another person
- Medical history and physician’s exam forms: These are sent to the applicant to be completed after the application is received.
- Application fee: $50: non-refundable; required with the application
- Transcripts: Request an official transcript from each academic institution you have attended after high school.
International520 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 520 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National520 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 520 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.