The Divinity Campus program at Anabaptist Mennonite Biblical Seminary is designed for:
- People who want the long-standing strengths of the Master of Divinity program combined with mentoring, fellowship and formation in a community
- People seeking a context where they can integrate learning with living in community and engaging with the surrounding context
- People who want to develop leadership abilities with a Christian perspective-leadership that reflects the Anabaptist tradition.
- Pastoral Ministry
- Christian Faith Formation
- Theological Studies: Bible
- Theological Studies: History, Theology and Ethics
- Theological Studies: Peace Studies
- Theological Studies: Peace Studies: Environmental
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics Religious Studies & Theology View 362 other Masters in Philosophy & Ethics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Admissions Application
- A $50 nonrefundable application fee
- Transcripts of academic credit beyond the high-school level
- Three references: pastor, college teacher or academic advisor, and layperson
- (If applicants completed their most recent education more than 10 years ago, they may choose to supply an employer reference in lieu of an academic reference.)
- Completed and signed background check forms.
International14800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 555 USD per credit during 36 months.
National14800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 555 USD per credit during 36 months.
Living costs for Ben Lomond
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.