Keuka College clinically focused master of social work program is designed to prepare you with the knowledge and skills to provide effective, advanced psychotherapy and psychosocial services to clients at an individual, family, and group level.
With an Social Work, you’re qualified to act in an administrative and supervisory capacity, and to serve as a leader in dynamic communities and organizations. Your elective courses and field work placement will prepare you to work within systems such as the Veteran’s Administration, health care settings, prison systems, schools, and community agencies.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Practice I
- Group Process
- Soc Wk Ethics & Applications in Divers
- Foundation Seminar I
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
Domestic students - Rolling Admissions
DisciplinesSocial Work View 343 other Masters in Social Work in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Current Résumé: Show us what your professional and educational experiences have been.
- Official Transcript with GPA: You must submit an official transcript, in English, from every college and university you've attended.
- A Letter of Recommendation: This can come from a teacher, counselor, principal, coach, minister, etc. We require at least one, but you’re welcome to send more. (Not required for transfer students.)
- Personal Statement: This can be a one-page essay to share more about yourself with the admissions review committee.
International31748 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 31748 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National31748 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 31748 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.