Keuka College master’s in Management degree is built around an academic core in organizational design and marketing, business strategy and analysis, economics, ethics, and leadership development. This broad base of knowledge will allow you to customize your skills to fit a range of roles, whether you work in healthcare, financial services, retail, education, food service, manufacturing and operations, research and development, or project management.
Our full-time, on-campus program recognizes that multinational operations are the wave of the future. It focuses on knowledge that transcends borders, and gives you cross-cultural skills that can be used in nearly any industry, and in any country. Ultimately, you’ll be prepared to take on an executive leadership role in the 21st century.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Ethics
- Managerial Accounting and Finance
- Managerial Economics
- Decision-Making for Managers
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
- Domestic students - Rolling admissions
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1504 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Aside from a completed application, you’ll also need to send us a few other things before we can review your folder for admission. These are:
- Current Résumé: Show us what your professional and educational experiences have been.
- Official Transcript with GPA: You must submit an official transcript, in English, from every college and university you've attended.
- A Letter of Recommendation: This can come from a teacher, counselor, principal, coach, minister, etc. We require at least one, but you’re welcome to send more. (Not required for transfer students.)
International21952 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21952 USD for the full programme and a duration of 10 months.
National21952 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21952 USD for the full programme and a duration of 10 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.