The broad curriculum provides students with a foundation of knowledge, analytical and communication skills, and core values for ongoing career growth and professional and leadership development.
Upon completion of the Health Administration program at the University of Pittsburgh, our graduates obtain post-graduate fellowships or full-time employment in hospitals, academic medical centers, physician practices, long-term care facilities, health plans, and consulting firms.
- The Pitt MHA program seeks to transform motivated, service-oriented early careerists into health industry professionals who are optimally prepared to compete nationally for entry-level and mid-level management and leadership positions.
- We facilitate this transformation through an engaged learning experience that leverages research-focused faculty and industry practitioners, as well as integrative residency and capstone experiences.
- This approach creates a dynamic learning experience enriched by evidence-based practice and high-impact scholarship.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Health Policy And Management In Public Health
- Policy And Decision Making For Public Health Emergencies And Bioterrorism
- Comparative Global Health Systems And Policy
- Current Issues In Health Law
- Organization Studies: Theory And Applications To Health Care Systems
- Financial Management Foundations Health Care And Public Health
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management View 806 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Applications for admission to the Department of Health Policy and Management are processed through the Office of Student Affairs at Pitt Public Health.
- Please note, SOPHAS submits applications to Pitt Public Health only after all required materials are received. Applicants who have submitted applications may track their status online.
- In addition, all applicants are required to submit both the general statement and objectives requested in the application and may submit an optional writing sample. Interviews are typically required as part of the application review process.
International44644 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 44644 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National44644 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 44644 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State28700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28700 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.