CIMHS offers an accredited Master of Science degree program in Mind-Body Medicine for individuals who are licensed practitioners, mid-career professionals, or recent bachelor graduates who are interested in expanding their treatment modalities, or preparing to transition into a new career pathway.
It is our mission to help students put theory into practice. Focusing on the needs of various fields, we help students balance the needs of their careers and lives with furthering their education. Through our distinctive learning models, Saybrook University students will undertake rigorous analysis and development of their ideas in search of new insight—taking them outside of the mainstream to innovative and exciting horizons.
- Imagery for Health
- Mindfulness and Meditation in Health
- Complementary and Integrative Medicine
- Mind-Body Therapies and Practices
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology Complementary & Alternative Medicine Health Sciences View 31 other Masters in Complementary & Alternative Medicine in United States
- Select your program from the list on our Areas of Study.
- Complete the online application form and pay the application fee.
- Submit the necessary materials (transcripts, references, writing sample, personal statement, resume, etc.).
- We recommend completing your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at least three months before the start of the term in which you plan to enroll.
- Participate in a two-part, personal interview with Admissions staff and then with faculty.
International24640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1232 USD per credit during 24 months.
National24660 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1233 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Oakland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.