The Psychology- Consciousness, Spirituality and Integrative Health Specialization takes an integrative (mind, body, and spirit) approach to understanding individual, cultural, and transcultural perspectives to transformation, healing and wellness. We believe that well-being and health needs to embrace all dimensions of human life.
The integrated study of consciousness, spirituality, and health offers ways of understanding people’s inner worlds as accessed through such methods as depth psychology, self-regulation, inner healing, mental imaging, the arts, dream work, and contemplative practice.
It is our mission to help students put theory into practice. Focusing on the needs of various fields, we help students balance the needs of their careers and lives with furthering their education. Through our distinctive learning models, Saybrook University students will undertake rigorous analysis and development of their ideas in search of new insight—taking them outside of the mainstream to innovative and exciting horizons.
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Conditioning of immune functioning (psychoneuroimmunology)
- Traditional Chinese medicine
- Ayurvedic (East Indian) medicine
- Native American medicine
- Spiritual Direction
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology Philosophy & Ethics Clinical Psychology View 1182 other Masters in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Select your program from the list on our Areas of Study.
- Complete the online application form and pay the application fee.
- Submit the necessary materials (transcripts, references, writing sample, personal statement, resume, etc.).
- We recommend completing your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at least three months before the start of the term in which you plan to enroll.
- Participate in a two-part, personal interview with Admissions staff and then with faculty.
International19845 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1470 USD per credit during 24 months.
National19845 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1470 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Oakland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.