The Cyber Security program at University Of Advancing Technology is designed around the skills associated with coordinating security efforts related to information technology and many other fields relating to security initiatives and standards. Students will discover the importance of a comprehensive system-wide information security program to ensure that appropriate policies, standards and procedures designed to protect the security of information are documented and followed.
The Cyber Security degree reflects the application of theory and an alignment with industry standards and guidelines.
- Options to meet YOUR needs
- Obtain skills individually or combine skills to earn a degree
- Learn real skills not just writing essays
- Innovation as an outcome – not a thesis
- Graduate curriculum = working on real world projects
- Live simulation
- Apply current work experience to class assignments
- Community and tech projects
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Information Assurance
- Governance and Risk Management
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery
- International and Federal INFOSEC Standards and Regulations
- Information Assurance Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesIT Security Cyber Security View 209 other Masters in IT Security in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- US citizen or eligible non-US citizen
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or completion of at least six (6) semesters of undergraduate coursework at the time of application
- Minimum 500-word essay
- Official college transcripts
- An academic resume (detailing your technology training, skills and life experiences)
International17500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8750 USD per semester during 12 months.
National17500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8750 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Tempe
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.