The Game Production and Management program at University Of Advancing Technology offers students the opportunity to utilize skills to analyze and produce complete works in the electronic gaming arena. Students will move through curriculum designed to build leadership and production skills applicable to the gaming industry allowing them to implement and maintain complete production pipelines. In addition, students will have the opportunity to evaluate recent trends in game technology, from critical studies to emerging genres and platforms.
The curriculum will provide students with the background and experiences needed to navigate the game industry and lead an effective production team in entertainment or serious based games.
- Options to meet YOUR needs
- Obtain skills individually or combine skills to earn a degree
- Learn real skills not just writing essays
- Innovation as an outcome – not a thesis
- Graduate curriculum = working on real world projects
- Live simulation
- Apply current work experience to class assignments
- Community and tech projects
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Game Production and Documentation
- Game Marketing and Advertising
- Critical Game Studies
- Game Processes and Pipeline
- The Business of Gaming
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesVideo Games & Multimedia View 58 other Masters in Video Games & Multimedia in United States
- US citizen or eligible non-US citizen
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or completion of at least six (6) semesters of undergraduate coursework at the time of application
- Minimum 500-word essay
- Official college transcripts
- An academic resume (detailing your technology training, skills and life experiences)
International17500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8750 USD per semester during 12 months.
National17500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8750 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Tempe
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.