- Meets the competency areas established by Pennsylvania Department of Education
- Meets the educational requirements for Pennsylvania Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) and Licensed Behavior Specialist (LBS)
- Faculty have extensive experience in clinical settings and public and private schools
- Students master data-based assessment, consultation and intervention strategies
- Graduates can successfully integrate scientifically-based knowledge and practical experience. The School Psychology is delivered by Eastern University.
- Competitive tuition, partnership grants, military benefits, and merit scholarships
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Counseling Theory, Personality and Practice
- Introduction to Special Education and Inclusion Practices
- Introduction to Assessment
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducational Psychology View 432 other Masters in Educational Psychology in United States
- Application: Completed and signed
- Two Recommendations: One professional recommendation and the other academic. The professional reference must be from a present or past workplace supervisor and the academic from a college professor. The recommendations must be on our forms which you can download here. **If you have been out of school for more than 4 years, you can submit two professional recommendations.
- Official Transcript(s): Must be submitted for bachelor's degree and any institutions where prerequisites were completed. Complete and return the Request for Official College Transcript and the Admissions Office will request your transcript(s) on your behalf.
- Current Resume
International11702 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 743 USD per credit during 48 months.
National11702 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 743 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.