The Eastern University Master of Education (MEd) in Special Education is offered online, in Harrisburg, or on our main campus in St. Davids, Pennsylvania. The program will help you gain the knowledge and skills to provide excellent education to students with special needs.
Online & Evening Philadelphia and Harrisburg MEd in Special Education
- Courses offered online, on-ground in the evenings, and throughout the summer sessions
- Individualized program of study created for each student waiving previously completed coursework and outlining current PDE requirements
- Coursework for certification in Special Education embedded within the curriculum
- Commitment to Autism Training: Include our Autism Endorsement in your coursework or continue into the Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies in Applied Behavior Analysis. Eastern is passionate about serving those on the Autism Spectrum through our College Success Program and with the Devereux CARES Campus Transition Partnership
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Philosophy of Education
- Teaching Techniques for Low Incidence Students
- Urban Education
- Reading & Learning Differences
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation View 4075 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application: Completed and signed
- Current Resume or CV
- RN License (School Health programs only)
- Official Transcripts: Must be submitted from all colleges attended. Unofficial transcripts may be submitted initially for advising purposes. Submit the Request for Official College Transcript and Eastern University will request your transcript(s) on your behalf.
- Signed Program of Study: Once your application has been successfully submitted and we have received your transcripts (official or unofficial), your application will be sent to the Registrar's Office/Program Director and an individualized program of study will be created for you, based on previous coursework completed.
International22290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 743 USD per credit during 12 months.
National22290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 743 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.