Master's in School Counseling | Greater Philadelphia Area
- Meets the competency areas established by Pennsylvania Department of Education and American School Counseling Association
- Meets the educational requirements for Licensed Behavior Specialist and Licensed Professional Counselor
- Faculty have extensive experience within clinical settings and public and private schools
- Students master evidence-based practices and research-based counseling skills
- Reduced practicum and internship hours for PA Certified Educators
- Competitive tuition, partnership grants, military benefits, and merit scholarships
Eastern University MEd in School Counseling graduates are employed with the following school districts or organizations:
- Bethanna Outpatient Clinic
- Central Bucks County School District
- Chadds-Ford Unionville School District
- Delaware County Christian School
- Delaware County Community College
- Eastern University
- Elizabethtown School District
- Garnet Valley School District
- Interboro School District
- Lakeside School
- Lower Merion School District
- Marple Newtown School District
- Moyer Academy
- Pennsylvania State University
- Perkiomen Valley School District
- Philadelphia School District
- Phoenixville School District
- Plymouth-Whitemarsh School District
- Pottstown School District
- Radnor School District
- Spring-Ford School District
- Warwick School District
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Counseling Theory, Personality and Practice
- Introduction to Special Education and Inclusion Practices
- Life Span Development
- Foundations of School Counseling
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCounselling View 861 other Masters in Counselling in United States
- A completed application and $35 application fee. (Please note that your application fee is waived if you apply on-line.)
- Two Recommendations: One professional recommendation and the other academic. The professional reference must be from a present or past workplace supervisor and the academic from a college professor. The recommendations must be on our forms. **If you have been out of school for 7-10+ years, you can submit two professional recommendations.
- Official Transcript(s) from the degree conferring undergraduate (and graduate if applicable) institution you've attended.
- A current resume.
- A signed Disclosure of Online Learning Expectations (DOLE) Form.
International743 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 743 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National743 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 743 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.