The 36-credt hour online Master of Health Administration program at Queens University of Charlotte features an applied curriculum with a hands-on approach that lets you develop your critical thinking skills, business expertise and managerial competencies in real time. These health administration courses place a strong emphasis on applied learning, which means what you learn can be immediately put into practice.
Queens University of Charlotte is a participant in the American College of Healthcare Executives’ (ACHE) Higher Education Network. The framework for these health administration courses online is based on the ACHE five core competencies: communication, leadership, professionalism, healthcare knowledge and business expertise. You will be prepared not only to succeed in business, but to live purposefully by helping to improve the health of patients and your community.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Services Organization and Delivery
- Organizational Behavior in Health Care Organizations
- Financial Management I
- Financial Management II
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 344 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited U.S. college or university, or equivalent from an international college or university
- The equivalent of two years prior experience in a healthcare organization
- Complete graduate school application
- All official transcripts from previous institutions
- Two letters of reference from people capable of evaluating educational background and work experience or personal character
- Resume and career statement with career goals
International760 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 760 USD per credit during 12 months.
National760 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 760 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.