The Master of Business Administration program of Southwest Minnesota State University emphasizes critical and strategic thinking, developing managerial skills, real-world applications, ethics, and leadership taught in a technologically-advanced, active learning environment. The MBA degree offers three areas of concentration:
- General MBA concentration
- Leadership concentration
- Marketing concentration
The MBA will also provide opportunities for students to think critically and strategically, and to be able to apply and integrate the knowledge they have accumulated to specific business situations. The program features topics such as global markets, ethics, ability to communicate, management of diversity, and leadership/teamwork skills. This program will provide the student with the knowledge and information needed to cope with our dynamic, rapidly changing world.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Management of Production and Operation
- International Business and Leadership
- Managerial Economics
- Accounting for Managers
- Legal Environment of Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1055 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- $30 (Non-Refundable) Application Fee
- An official transcript from an accredited college or university stating a Bachelor's degree (B.S. or B.A.) has been completed. If you attended a Minnesota State College or University, SMSU should be able to view your transcript without you having to request one to be sent
- International students are required to submit their official transcripts and diploma to SMSU
- Two letters of recommendation
- A personal statement of qualifications and career objectives (one or two pages; double spaced)
- Immunization Form
- A copy of your teaching license is required for the Special Education, Reading, and TESL programs
International4974 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2487 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National4974 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2487 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.