Attending graduate school is one of the best investments you will ever make in yourself and your future. While the benefits related to personal development and growth are priceless, you can also expect your Accountancy degree to expand your career options and enhance your earning power in the marketplace. Remember, completing your MSA is an investment in yourself and your career. Be sure to consider not only the total cost of your education, but think about how that total breaks down in terms of monthly costs, which can make your investment feel more manageable and affordable.
The Edgewood College graduates find roles in some of the top companies in the Madison area, utilizing their education to succeed in the competitive global economy. Our curriculum provides a deep understanding of the complex and dynamic world of accounting, preparing you for careers in public accounting in audit and tax, private accounting, governmental and not-for-profit accounting. In addition to academic preparation, accounting faculty will encourage you to obtain valuable work experiences while you complete your accounting degree program. Work experiences range from volunteer work such as in our Edgewood sponsored VITA program--to full or part-time internships in public or private accounting -- to part-time corporate or not-for-profit work experiences.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Micro-Economics or Macro-Economics
- Finite Math
- Financial Accounting
- Intermediate Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Business Law
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting View 548 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Completed graduate application
- Official transcripts for a baccalaureate or more advanced degree from a United States regionally accredited or equivalent post-secondary institution with a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Prerequisites must be taken at an accredited 4-year college or university.
- Provide contact information for two college or university professors, supervisors, and/or professional colleagues
- A written statement explaining what you hope to gain from your participation in the program, what you bring to the program
- A current professional resume.
- The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
International725 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 725 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National725 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 725 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.