Our MA in Education from the Antioch University prepares you to be on the forefront of advocacy in Pre-K though 12 school districts, non-traditional schools, higher education, or for-profit and nonprofit organizations.
The MA in Education requires 45 quarter units of required courses, concentration courses, and elective courses. Our schedule is arranged for working professionals. Core courses prepare students to examine their own work in the context of working with schools or organizations.
This program stands apart from other graduate education degrees in these ways and more:
- Streamline your degree with a fast-paced curriculum that can be completed in five quarters and begins in Summer quarter. Take advantage of flexible evening and Saturday course options that accommodate each student’s work schedule.
- Interactive courses in small classrooms are built around open dialogue and team participation, encouraging a high level of involvement. This format provides ample opportunity to share your own knowledge while learning from your peers.
- Engaged faculty with extensive experience bring a real-world perspective to the coursework that is immediately applicable and relevant. If desired, you will receive professional mentoring throughout the MA program and even after graduation.
- Antioch University Santa Barbara offers a one-of-a-kind Master of Arts (MA) in Education degree with two unique concentrations in Leadership & Social Justice and in Nature-Based Early Childhood Education.
- With an emphasis in experiential learning and hands-on training, our Master of Arts in Education programs will engage you in insightful study, making connections between coursework and fieldwork, as well as theory and practice.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Applications being accepted for Summer Quarter!
- Instruction Begins in July
DisciplinesEducation Liberal Arts View 3090 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the online admissions application.
- Official transcript from a regionally-accredited college or university indicating Bachelor’s degree conferral
- Two letters of recommendation
- Admission essay
International19920 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 664 USD per credit during 12 months.
National19920 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 664 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Santa Barbara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.