As one of the most innovative business schools in the country, we offer a Master of Business Administration program at Florida Southern College that delivers rigorous academics through an engaged learning approach. This has earned us international accreditation by AACSB, the top accrediting body for elite business schools around the world — only about fve percent of business schools in the world receive the designation.
With living case studies, executive mentors, and international feld experiences, the Florida Southern MBA program gives you a true sense of how the business world runs with opportunities to work on projects that have a signifcant impact on real companies. You will train for a truly global career, and you will network with faculty who bring incredible real-world business experiences to the classroom.
- Accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) is the mark of excellence in business education earned by fewer than five percent of business schools worldwide.
- Our MBA students provide real-world consulting for clients facing strategic challenges and opportunities.
- Our flexible 12 to 24 month program allows you to complete your MBA and start your career faster!
- Quantitative Skills
- Managing Across Boundaries and Borders
- Managing the Economic, Regulatory and Social Environment of Business
- Complex Decision Making
- Business Law for Accountants
- Management: Negotiations
- Marketing Strategy
- Operations Management
- International Field Experience
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Students are advised to submit applications as early as possible to assure optimal admission consideration.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1739 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Official undergraduate transcripts of all academic work with a minimum 3.0 grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale
- GRE/GMAT Scores
- Current Résumé
- Personal Statement of Professional Goals
- Recommendation Form or Letter of Reference
- Official Translated Transcripts With Course By Course Evaluation
- Bank Letter Verifying Funds of Sponsor
- Sponsor's Guarantee Form
- Valid Passport
International17077 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1035 USD per credit during 24 months.
National17077 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1035 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Lakeland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.