This program is accommodating to career professionals in a variety of areas, including:
- Public accounting
- Private industry
- Nonprofit organizations
- 16:1 student to faculty ratio assures small classes and individual attention
- Flexible schedules include evening classes and accelerated seven-week summer sessions
- Bridge to Business (BtB) program for non-business/accounting undergraduates
- Compressed track allows students without business degrees to enter the MSA program in August, October, January, March or May without waiting for the traditional semester to begin
- BtB program provides the necessary foundation in accounting, statistics, finance, microeconomics, macroeconomics, management, marketing and business law
More informationVisit official programme website
- Independent Study
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting View 550 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Letters of Recommendation
- Essay/Statement of Intent
- Official Verification of Employment
- Applicants who wish to include work experience in their applications must submit official verifications of employment from the company’s Human Resources department.
International3489 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3489 USD per module and a duration of .
National3489 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3489 USD per module and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.