The Department of Nursing at Vanguard University is committed to providing exceptional undergraduate and graduate nursing programs taught by professor-mentors in a dynamic learning community.
Since launching our first nursing program, we have been a center of excellence in Christian nursing education that integrates our University values of truth, virtue and service. Vanguard Nursing Program alumni leave committed to compassionate, holistic patient care – mind, body and spirit.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Diversity, Social and Global Issues in Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Assessing, Planning and Managing Budgets and Resources
- Strategies of Simulation Learning and Instruction
- Class/Course Preparation, Planning and Competency Evaluations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing Health Sciences View 1582 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- References: Each applicant is required to secure two professional references as part of the application process. These should be completed by professionals who are familiar with your work as a nurse and are not related to you.
- Statement of Purpose (250 words): An explanation of your reasons, including your professional aspirations and personal sense of mission, for applying to Vanguard’s Master of Science in Nursing.
- Resume: Please provide a detailed resume listing all employment, experience, education, training, etc.
- Copy of California Registered Nursing (RN) License
- Evidence of All Required Immunizations and Report of a Current Physical Exam
International20100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 670 USD per credit during 12 months.
National20100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 670 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Costa Mesa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.