The Master of Arts in Education - Teacher Leadership at Vanguard University is designed for fully credentialed teachers who wish to enhance their leadership abilities by pursuing an M.A. in Education. This M.A. in Education option allows teachers to transfer in up to 6 units of graduate level credit from another accredited institution of higher education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Models of Teaching
- Theories of Learning and Teaching
- Spiritual Formation for Teachers
- Curriculum Leadership and Collaboration
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3549 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- References: Each applicant is required to secure three references as part of the application process. One of these should be from a professor with whom you took classes in your field of study; two others should be professional references.
- Personal Statement (250 words): Write a statement of purpose describing your reasons for applying to VU’s Graduate Program in Education. Discuss professional goals and aspirations, future plans as a result of furthering your education in this graduate program, the relationship between your professional goals and your Christian faith.
- CBEST Verification: Please present an original 3? X 4? transcript card (for credential applicants only).
International610 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 610 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National610 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 610 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.