Community Psychology from Alverno College you will engage issues of healing and justice. The courses you take will prepare you with the foundation and skills you need to be a good counselor. You will do more than this however. You will learn ways to deeply engage the important social issues that affect people every day.
Graduates with Community Psychology from Alverno College will:
- Gain knowledge in areas of counseling
- Gain teach skills with groups, couples, and families,
- Gain knowledge in trauma, substance abuse, and possible career issues.
- Learn how to systematically inquire into relevant counseling practice and to conduct assessments that lead to accurate diagnosis and treatment plans.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Development in Community Contexts
- Helping Rel: Prevention, Intervnt & Syst
- Clin Mntl Hlth Cnsl: Diagnosis& Treatmnt
- Culturally Engaged Counseling
- Trauma Counseling
- Couples, Partners & Family Counseling
- Group Dynamics Processing & Counseling
- Individual Appraisal, Assmnt& Measuremnt
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Counseling Theory: Ind, Group & Family
- Adv Counslng Thry: Evidence Based Pract
- Lifestyle & Career Development
- Professional Ethics & Legal Issues
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology Sociology View 1088 other Masters in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An application for admission
- Completed a bachelor degree program from an accredited institution.
- Official transcript from college or university attended (delivered in a sealed envelope or electronic PDF from the school) indicating bachelor degree conferred.
International25980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 866 USD per credit during 24 months.
National25980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 866 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Milwaukee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.