We will provide you experiential learning opportunities so that you can hone your skills through placements in a variety of settings, including schools, healthcare facilities, and early intervention programs. In fact, we have partnerships with many organizations in the area that look forward to the extra level of care and attention our students put into their work.
We want to make sure you’re ahead of the field when you enter it. Our program will provide you with opportunities to gain experience in supervisory roles in clinics. Your professors will also integrate into your instruction the latest technological advancements in the field to further the program’s goal of educating you to provide the highest level of patient care.
The Saint Mary’s master’s in Speech Language Pathology program offered by Saint Mary's College will shape you into a strong clinical practitioner who works tirelessly to improve the lives of others. It’s the next step in your journey to better not only yourself but also the world in which you live.
- Aural Rehabilitation
- Speech Sound Disorders
- Early Childhood Language Disorders
- Adult Language Disorders
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSpeech Pathology View 235 other Masters in Speech Pathology in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Saint Mary's College and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- All applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders, or related field, from a regionally accredited college or university, or the international equivalent.
- Submission of a completed CSDCAS application
- Official transcripts from every college or university attended
- GRE scores. Only scores submitted to code 6970 will be considered.
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal statement that addresses reasons for pursuing an advanced degree in speech language pathology, professional objectives, and how Saint Mary’s aligns with personal and professional goals
- A brief video interview
International22051 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 723 USD per credit during 24 months.
National22051 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 723 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for South Bend
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.