In providing students with the tools they need to minimize waste in their organizations while increasing quality, improving efficiency and fostering employee commitment, classes in the Management - Operational Excellence program from Saint Vincent College are concentrated in three interrelated areas that managers must understand in order to be effective: people, organizations and processes.
What Can I Do With a Master's in Operational Excellence? Deciding what graduate degree to pursue is a challenging choice. The Management: Operational Excellence program at Saint Vincent College is an excellent option for students who are serious about investing in their careers.
Current students and graduates have consistently experienced promotions or placements in organizations that care about continuous improvement. In these roles, students find that they are easily able to translate what they’ve learned in the classroom to the “real world.
Since 2015, outgoing students have exceeded the average scores of other reporting Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP, the McKenna business programs’ accreditation group) masters’ programs in the areas of:
- Business Ethics
- Business Integration and Strategic Management
- Business Leadership
- Information Management Systems
More informationVisit official programme website
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management
- Management Information Systems
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management of Complex Organizations
- Introduction to Research Methods in Management and OE
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1502 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Complete graduate application.
- Complete and Supplemental Application (under Tools section).
- Posses an earned bachelor's degree from an accredited institution. Official transcripts* must be submitted from each institution attended.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Personal statement of 500 words or less describing the applicant's experience and why he or she wishes to pursue this degree.
- TOEFL score of 79 on the IBT and 6.5 on the IELTS or higher is required for applicants.
- Any additional program specific requirements.
International702 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 702 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National702 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 702 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.