This Natural Resource Sciences program offered by Washington State University provides an atmosphere of scholarship coupled with research opportunities that produces people capable of responding to the complicated issues of use, management, and protection of the environment and its natural resources.
The department has laboratory facilities and greenhouses on campus. Field facilities are located at the 12,000 acre Colockum Multiple-Use Research Unit located near Wenatchee, WA. The University of Idaho is eight miles from the Pullman campus and offers cross-listed courses in conjunction with WSU in natural resource management and sciences.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
All graduates will be able to:
- Attain knowledge and expertise in core disciplinary areas.
- Think critically and develop creative solutions to scientific problems.
- Effectively communicate the results of their research.
- Recognize important scientific problems and contribute to solving them.
- Master the field, laboratory, data analysis and theoretical skills necessary to perform the research.
- Write research grant proposals or otherwise obtain research funding (expectation is higher for PhD students).
- Attract and retain world-class faculty in appropriate disciplinary areas.
- Assist students to engage in outreach activities.
- Prepare students to successfully compete for jobs in industry, academia, and government.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Fall January 10
- Spring July 1
DisciplinesNatural Sciences Natural Resource Management View 132 other Masters in Natural Resource Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Prospective international students must have the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from an approved institution. Usually this is a minimum of four years of study beyond grade 12.
- A grade point average equivalent to a U.S. grade of “B” or better is required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6369 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6369 USD per year during 12 months.
National6369 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6369 USD per year during 12 months.
The tuition fee may vary depending on the location of your study program.
Living costs for Pullman
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.