You’ll focus on real workplace situations and management issues in a global context. If you want to lead and manage a team, have the drive to run large-scale projects, and are looking for a path to move your career toward a mid-to-advanced level management position, Bellevue University's fully online Master's in Management can help you reach your goals.
The Management program at Bellevue University implements a learning approach which is rich with mentoring while it promotes the awareness of oneself and others as leaders, managers, and innovators.
To further align graduate-level management studies with your career objectives, choose a concentration in one of the following areas:
- Executive Coaching
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
In completing the Master's in Management, you can gain a competitive advantage for your management career as well as help to increase your organization's effectiveness. Graduates will foster the personal and professional capabilities to:
- Synthesize and reflect on management experience and/or personal growth via individual and group activities.
- Demonstrate the ability to create project management plans which are required by business practitioners to manage projects.
- Administer diagnostic instruments on aspects of management style including the Myers-Briggs, Tolerance of Ambiguity, Locus of Control, Learning Style Inventory and Emotional intelligence to both self and others.
- Demonstrate meeting facilitation skills.
- Balance organizational resources (human, financial, and operational) for competitive advantage.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management of People in Society
- Management Processes
- Management of Resources
- Management of Organizational Relationships
- Learning Management & Mastery
- Management of Metrics & Measurement
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 126 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States. The financial documents must meet the following criteria:
- Affidavit of Support Form
International595 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 12 months.
National595 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.