Our online master's in human resource management program aligns with the Society for Human Resource Management’s (SHRM) guidelines.* The The Human Resource Strategic Management program at Bellevue University focuses on the critical competencies identified by SHRM including:
- Legal and ethical issues
- Diversity and inclusion in the workforce
- Metrics and evaluation
- HR alignment to organizational goals
Whether you’re looking to gain new skills to maximize your leadership opportunities, or if you are ready to enter a new career or HR specialization, Bellevue University’s Master's in Human Resources Strategic Management can help you meet your goals.
In this cohort format degree, you will take one course at a time, online or in class, progressing from start to finish with a tight-knit group of peers who each contribute unique professional experiences, guided by faculty with real-world industry-expertise. Bellevue University offers the degree online, allowing students from anywhere to gain the skills and knowledge to prepare them to be strategic leaders within their organizations.
Your HR master's degree path will culminate with a Capstone Project in which you will develop a strategic plan for a human resources department. You will analyze an organization from the various functional areas within human resources, conduct in-depth research of the field, and prepare material designed to aid you in your HR career.
Graduates of Bellevue University's Master's in Human Resource Strategic Management will be able to:
- Apply employment law and "best practices" to human resource related activities.
- Assess internal and external organizational environments from a Human Resource perspective.
- Develop Human Resource policies and practices that align with business objectives.
- Construct a Professional Development Plan.
- Demonstrate proficiency in oral and written communication.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- HR Management
- Human Resource Law
- Organizational Behavior
- Global HR Management
- Contemporary Issues
- Talent Management: Recruitment
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management Strategic Management View 281 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States. The financial documents must meet the following criteria:
- Affidavit of Support Form
International21420 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 12 months.
National21420 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Bellevue
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.